Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Underwear check...

Years ago, my massage partner-in-crime Kitty Southworth was sharing her frustration at meeting someone who didn't carry their business cards. She said, completely extemporaneously "I leave home with my underwear before I leave home wthout my business cards!"

It's a great quote and I've shared this story with many other small business owners. I once caught her without her business cards and I made her prove to me she was wearing her underwear.

Well........2 weeks ago I got caught out without business cards (even though I was wearing my underwear). I ran out a month ago and was having trouble getting them printed since we don't have a printer at home and I don't really need 500, which is the minimum at the local print shop.

And God bless my lovely husband, Jeff made sure Kitty knew I'd been caught out without biz cards! Nice job, fuzzbutt.

I now have biz cards in my purse so I've got them with me all the time. All the time! So I can wear my underwear guilt-free again.

No comments:

Post a Comment