Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's A Sign!

So, I was feeling pretty grumpy yesterday morning. Draining weekend. Rainy Monday.

As I was getting my bag ready to go to the gym to work, I found myself frustrated that I have to spend time and energy to be ready to provide massage at the gym even though I might end up with no clients. These clients tend to book at the last minute so I have to go even when I don't have anyone scheduled at the beginning of the day. It's just the way it works.

I found myself thinking "I can't do this any more. I hate the drive. I hate the uncertainty. I'm going to have to find another place to work this year. This is just too much aggravation. I bet I don't have one single client today!"

I ended up with a full schedule. Not just a full schedule, but a full schedule of interesting people who are exactly the kind of clients I love to work with.

I'm presuming it's A Sign that I need to shut up and just keep going to work. Don't you just hate it when you suspect the Universe is snickering at you?

No comments:

Post a Comment