Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Answering those thorny $$ questions

Do you ever ask yourself these kind of questions:

I know how much money I'm making but am I actually making a profit?

Isn't there an easier way to do my quarterly / annual taxes?

Wonder how much my practice is worth.....could I sell it?

Is my client list worth any money?

Am I going to make enough money to pay my taxes / take continuing ed / buy a new table / etc.? 

How many massages do I need to do just to break even this week / month / quarter / year?

Did that new marketing campaign / online scheduling / groupon / etc. actually make me any money?


There are pretty simple ways to answer these questions and to assess the health of your practice in general (always a good idea; think of it as a wellness visit for your practice). Just last week I recorded my first webinar, with At Peace Media, to show you how.

The webinar (Taking the Temperature of Your Practice) will be available next week (March 18) as part of a package of great and useful webinars. Most are 1-3 hours, so they're easy to digest and all are eligible for CEs.

Check it out (see what I really look like!) and become just a wee bit wiser next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment