Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Getting Smarter, Together

In a recent post I mentioned the idea of being a promoter of massage workshops. That idea has so engaged my imagination that I've actually started contacting people to see if I can really make this happen. And it looks like the answer is.....yes. Here's my question to you: what business topics would you like to attend a 1-2 day workshop on? Here's my ideas so far:

  • Using social media to grow your practice

  • Taxes & bookkeeping (in MT-friendly language!)

  • Creating a massage therapist-friendly business plan

  • Using financial reports to evaluate the health of your practice

  • Marketing your massage practice to success

  • Business ethics

  • Sensible insurance choices for a massage practice

  • Understanding independent contracting

  • How to develop your own workshops

  • Becoming an approved provider with NCBTMB
What else would you like to see?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these great ideas, Kelly! I'd love to see some workshops on social media, taxes and bookkeeping, business planning, and marketing. Looking forward to seeing you again come summer :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete