Thursday, August 16, 2012

Work Harder. Or Not.

August is often the slow time for MTs. It certainly is this year for me so I've been taking time out to do the "background" work of business -- bringing my bookkeeping up to date, doing some course development, writing more, developing marketing plans, that sort of thing.

Which keeps me very very busy, ironically.  :)  So my blog posts have slowed down. I've got a backlog of them in my head for you but today I want to share something from a woman I met during my year in Australia. Ingrid Arna is a bubbling soda of joy, enthusiasm, and (her fave term) juiciness. This was today's status update on Facebook and I think it's so good, I'm sharing it here. Lots and lots and lots of wisdom in this for us. (emphases are mine)

When something doesn't flow whether it be business or a relationship, start to appreciate the message, the gift and the sign. What is the message you need to hear?

Instead of seeing it as a negative or a rejection or a loss what is the gain? What is the gift? If you have to push it then it ain't for you.

So why do we push, try to make it happen and work hard? There are many reasons but simply here's two biggies:

1. Fear that another deal, lover or opportunity won't come along = LACK

2. You have been programmed to believe in the work hard motto, the go to any length at all costs motto = LACK and FEAR based thinking.

Practice doing less, focusing on what you want and choosing relationships and business partnerships that are joyous, easy, rich, electric and love based = PURE AFFLUENCE and JUICY ENERGY that creates miracles, that builds fortunes and most importantly makes us feel incredibly alive, supported and healthy! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment