Monday, March 21, 2011

MT Dreaming (continued)....

Today, I fantasize about being part of a multi-speciality practice. It would be in a space with 4 or 5 practice rooms plus (my fantasy) room for meetings and workshops.

We'd pool our resources to pay for an office manager who also managed the front desk.

We'd have massage therapists, acupuncturists, maybe an herbalist or wholistic nutritionist, a wholistic psychotherapist, a yoga teacher, maybe a chiropractor.

We'd mentor new grads in each of our specialities, providing 1-year internships.

We'd not only rent the space to people who needed a place for their workshops, we'd actively sponsor speakers and workshops, bringing people in from outside the region, maybe even outside the country.

The practitioners would meet on a regular basis to talk about clients and identify areas for cross-over treatment.

And as long as I'm fantasizing....it would have off-street parking and be metro-accessible!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea! Can I join? I'd be office manager, financial planner, event scheduler and "utility" infielder doing anything that needs to be done.

    I love your creative thinking ... it inspires me.

    ReplyDelete