Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Endings?

One of my long-term clients was on my table last week. It was the end of the session and I was doing some scalp work (that she loves) to finish up. She mentioned that each MT she's seen has one "special" body part that they are particularly adept with. Another favorite MT of hers does especially good work on the shoulders. I am known for being great with the feet.

"Of course," she said "you also give great head."

I began giggling (quietly!) and pushed back away from the table because I was starting to shake with internal laughter. There was a pause and she said "Wait, that didn't come out right...".

Sometimes we can give our clients happy endings and still stay within our professional ethical boundaries and personal comfort zones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment