Tuesday, January 24, 2012

News I've Been Waiting For

In June 2011 I submitted an application to be a presenter at the October 2012 American Massage Therapy Association annual convention. It seems to have taken them an unusually long time to make their decision but I got the news today...

I'm in!!

I will be teaching a 2-hour session titled "Business Plans Deciphered". I'll be offering it twice, both on Thursday afternoon of the convention. It will discuss:

* what a business plan is and the two ways you can use it
* the common elements of a business plan and what they mean
* how to customize a standard business plan (i.e., which parts you can ignore) to meet the needs of a massage therapy practice

I'm so completely jazzed! I really do love to teach and I really do love to teach healers how to understand business stuff and use it to their advantage. I'm also glad for the increased visibility and validation that comes from presenting at a conference like this.

Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment