Sunday, August 29, 2010

Now, for something completely different...

OK, so I know this isn't exactly a professional observation or anything but....look at my nails, look at my nails!! I'm incredibly impressed by how long my nails have grown after about 6 weeks of not having to cut them.

I might even break down and put nail polish on them. Ohhh la la!

When I started massage school back in '98, I had punky nails that chipped and broke all the time. I could never grow them out so I always kept them short.

One of my instructors said that it's ironic that being a massage therapist can give you great strong nails (maybe it's the daily application of oil) and...you'll have to keep them cut short all the time because of your work.

It's true. I now have the strongest nails of my life and....I don't have to cut them! Well, not until I start scratching myself (which could happen soon). They click on the keyboard and I find I am forever tapping them on desktops and other hard surfaces just because I can!

I feel so.....girly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment